Welcome to the iClever Halloween Headphones Giveaway!
Little ears deserve fun earphones made especially for them. iClever has limited edition Halloween Headphones complete with detachable batwings. These are absolutely adorable and will have your child thrilled to use their earphones for their own media, and helping to create a non noise conflicting environment in your home, car, at school or anywhere really.
About the iClever Halloween Headsets:
- Halloween Theme Kid Friendly Headsets:Colorful and attractive, batman styled and flexible Makes for a good gift for family/friends kids grandkids Good also for kindergarten/pre-school teachers
- Kid-Safe Volume Limiting Technology: built-in volume-limiting circuitry that keeps the sound pressure down to levels recommended as safe for young ears and will not blow their eardrums Sound limited to 85 db. Max (Safe for children). Environment friendly material, RoHs, EN71,CPSIA,FCC approved
- Soft Quite Lightweight and Durability: kid-friendly portable headphones is durable enough to withstand a lot of abuse, worry-free for any stretch, twist, crunch. Flat cord won’t get tangled easily
- Custom Designed Fit for Children: nice cushioned earpads and a cushioned headband,safe and comfortable for the kiddos. Made for children 3 years old and up. (Recommended for kids 3-12)
- Universal Compatibility: Using a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, work with virtually all smart phones and tablets such as iphone 6 6plus ipad pro ipod Samsung galaxy s7 etc
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The bloggers participating in this event have NOT been compensated for this post. Networking Witches provides honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. Networking Witches is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment, iClever will be sending prize directly to the winners. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media. If you have any questions or would like help in promoting your own product please contact me at Joie@NetworkingPerks.com . The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising